If you are a small to midsize business and want to turn safe-guarding technology into a powerful tool that can secure your business forward instead of constant worry about problems that costs you time and money, then we can help!
Our clients typically have 20 to 50 workstations (or more), and rely on their computers, network, and Internet for daily operations. Most of our clients have a specialized line of business application that they use to run their business and rely heavily on that software being operational. They represent a broad cross-section of industries.
Add our Information Security experts to augment your company’s team when:
- You want to focus on your business, and not worry if your technology will be compromised or your business brought down.
- Your current systems may be at risk or may have potentially been breached.
- You need better reliability and security for your computer network.
- You know that computer or system downtime costs you money!
- You need to be certain your data is always backed up, redundant, and secure.
- You’d like to enable your employees to securely work remotely and minimize potential of a breach.
- You want your employees to do the jobs they were hired for, not waste their time on computer problems.
- You believe that paying to prevent problems is more efficient than paying to fix problems.
- You’re looking to expand your business, but need to know the safest technology products and costs involved in doing so.
- Your interests are tied to the bottom line. You cannot afford to experience downtime due to a cyber attack.